Rainbow International Restoration
Why a Mitigation and Restoration Franchise?
With Rainbow International’s proprietary management systems, our disaster restoration franchisees can learn how to find new customers, gain market share over local competition, and operate a profitable and sustainable business. Rainbow International’s portfolio of services include fire, smoke, mold, water damage and disaster restoration as well as trauma scene cleanup and board-up and tarp over services for both residential and commercial clients.
10 Reasons to Choose Rainbow International Restoration
- Learning From Experience– Rainbow International’s proprietary systems have been developed over the past 25 plus years. As a disaster restoration franchisee, you are able to draw on the experience of not only your franchise coaches, who are industry experts, but also the large network of other franchisees to help you meet your personal and professional goals. Additionally, you have support of the specialists, who know the industry, in the following areas: marketing, sales, technology and public relations. You’re not out there on your own. Prior experience, while helpful, is not necessary. We have had very successful franchises owned by individuals with no prior industry experience.
- Brand Recognition – Recently, many low price / low quality companies have entered the market which has made it difficult for quality cleaning and restoration contractors to retain their customers. Rainbow International’s national branding will help you rise above your competition at the local level so you can attract more customers who are focused on value and not price. Rainbow International is a preferred vendor for insurance companies and local adjusters that can help grow your business.
- High Success Rate– We succeed when you succeed. Year after year, studies and surveys prove franchise businesses have a much higher success rate than independent businesses. That’s because with a disaster restoration franchise, you have a full support team, advice from other franchise owners and much more purchasing power (more on that later).
- Business Systems– Many business owners wear most, if not all of the hats in their business and they end up working more hours than they wish to. This takes away from quality family time and enjoying the lifestyle they hoped a business would provide them. Rainbow International’s manager software integrates the business systems into a streamlined package, from inventory, marketing, to financial statements, to improve your efficiency and effectiveness. As an owner, you have real-time access to the key performance measures of your business and can compare them to system-wide benchmarks. We work with owners to implement systems so they can work on the business and not in the business.
- Attracting the Right Employees– For a business to grow it is essential to have the systems in place to recruit, hire, train, compensate and retain employees. Our proven training systems along with our HIRE and Grow programs can help you develop your employee base and help them achieve their personal and professional goals, ultimately freeing up your time to work on the business.
- Attracting and Keeping the Right Customers – Rainbow International helps successful business owners attract more of the best commercial and residential customers. These select customers require unsurpassed quality workmanship, effective communications and professional appearance when representing their property. Our proprietary software program will keep your customers close by providing them what they want: customer self-dispatch portal, 24/7 national call center, automatic email after each service call, monthly quality control reports, and much more. Our marketing team supports your needs in areas such as advertising, social media, promotional material, strategic account development, and statistical tracking.
- Training– Today business is changing and moving so rapidly that it is imperative that a disaster restoration franchise stay ahead of the curve with ongoing training. Classroom and hands on training for you and your employees are done throughout the year at our national training center, at your location, through online webinars, at regional meetings and at our annual reunion. As well as IEC certification that is presented by one of our very own industry experts.
- Succession Plan– After many years of hard work it is unfortunate when a business owner is unable to sell their business for a profit or the business falls apart after providing it as a legacy to a family member. Rainbow Internationalwill help you develop a business plan and help implement the necessary systems to ensure a successful transition when you’re ready.
- Cross Marketing– You’re not alone in your local market. Because of the different brands in our franchise network, your residential and/or commercial customers now have a hometown service team. You can partner with other Dwyer Group franchise owners in other industries in your market to create a service powerhouse, as well as sharing of referrals.
- Purchasing Power– It’s simple. Buy better quality products and services and pay less. Because of our size, we have been able to negotiate great discounts and/or rebates on nearly everything you need to run your disaster restoration franchise including equipment, vehicles, insurance, supplies, marketing materials and much, much more. We want to help you bring more money to your bottom line.
We are looking for entrepreneurs from both within and outside the mitigation and restoration industry. Within the industry, the ideal candidate is someone who has the desire to succeed, but is not reaping rewards that are commensurate with the effort they are exerting. By joining Rainbow International, this individual can receive the coaching, systems and support (marketing, operations, finance, technology, human resources, etc.) that is needed to grow their business.
Additionally, Rainbow International can create access to additional work through their network of insurance providers. From outside the industry, we are looking for individuals who have had a history of success in other endeavors. Successful franchisees have come to us from the construction industry, the roofing industry and from corporate America.