Weed Man USA is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care professionals providing environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and integrated pest management services.
Weed Man opened its first location in 1970 and started franchising the concept in 1976. Throughout the years, Weed Man has been committed to delivering superior lawn care services to residential customers across North America. Currently sold out in Canada, Weed Man has seen rapid growth across the US in over 445 territories since 2000. With over $140 million in system sales, Weed Man is the leading franchised lawn care company in the green industry.
Research indicates that more homeowners are willing to pay for professional lawn care. Lawn care is a small slice of the consumer’s disposable income and one of the last budget items to be cut when belt-tightening is necessary. While nothing is recession-proof, many of our companies have flourished during recessions. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that a well-run lawn care company can count on the vast majority of its customers automatically renewing each year. This brings in recurring revenues and allows the company to focus marketing efforts on net growth rather than repeat sales.
As a Weed Man franchisee, you’ll always be building on a growing database of renewing customers, creating equity and expanding your business in the process.
Awards, Accolades and Memberships:
Weed Man continues to receive awards for excellence in lawn care, customer service and franchisee success. As the recipient of top distinctions year after year, our organization strives to provide the best business opportunities for franchisees across the country.
- Ranked the #1 Franchise in Lawn Care by Entrepreneur Magazine year after year
- Ranked # 2 in Franchise Business Review’s Top Service Franchises
- Ranked #8 out of 100 companies by Lawn & Landscape, the industry’s largest trade magazine
- Ranked #91 of 500 franchise concepts on Entrepreneur Magazine’s internationally-acclaimed Franchise 500®
- Recognized by G.I. Jobs as a Military Friendly Franchise®
- Supports IFA’s military efforts through the VetFran Program
- Long-standing member of IFA, NALP, and Project EverGreen